Today I came across a Podcast, and I completely agree with the speaker.
- Listening increases the retention.
- Use of time that may get wasted like cleaning, Excercise, and Commute.
- I like Audio Books, so I am partial.
Now, this podcast is a like a syllabus that you can follow to get started in ML, and I for one am all in.
I have gone through 1 to 8 parts fairly quickly with listening 1-4 multiple times even.
A big thumbs up !!!!!!!!!!!
Came across Pedro Domingos and his class on ML, I feel this is a master class.
Some takeaways from PodCast. I ‘ll keep in editing as I come across more
- Andrew Ng Course is a must for any starter.
- Read The Master Algorithm, Not now but some time later. Complete his course.
- Don’t be afraid of Math and Statistics, you ‘ll learn as you go. Just know how to drive a car, you don’t need to know how the Internal combustion engine works.
- I had a lingering feeling that ML is not as difficult as it’s made to be. Follow the KISS principle – Keep it Simple, Stupid. Both ocdevel and Pedro agree with me.Kind off?
- The most advanced and cutting edge ML is reinforcement Algo and is done by Deep Mind. Can I even read and understand their papers?